Growing up us as a whole ate Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, and we as a whole cherished them. The main issue with the sandwiches we ate was that they were made with:
- White Bread – Eating white flour is like eating white sugar
- Peanut Butter – High in sugar
- Jam – High in sugar
Beneath, I have a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich formula that is more grounded than the one Mom used to make regardless can diabetics eat peanut butter and jelly. It’s additionally generally modest.
- 2 cuts of Nature’s Own 100 percent Whole Wheat Bread, or your beloved stone-ground entire wheat bread.
- 1 tablespoon of Smucker’s Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter, or your cherished normal peanut butter.
- 1 tablespoon of Smucker’s Low Sugar Grape Jelly, or your cherished low sugar jam.
- Spread peanut butter on one cut of bread
- Spread jam on other cut of bread
- Join the two cuts
Cost per serving: 43 pennies
Calories per serving: 225 calories
Protein per serving: 12.5 grams
Sugar grams: 32 grams
Fat grams: 8 grams
Sugar grams: 8 grams
Awful Fat grams: 1 gram
I love this formula and eat Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches regularly. These sandwiches taste extraordinary and are exceptionally simple to get ready. These sandwiches are likewise modest and solid since they are made with:
- 100 percent stone ground entire wheat bread – the stone ground part is vital. It guarantees you are getting all of the medical advantages related with entire grains
- Normal peanut butter – loaded up with great heart sound fats and no additional sugar
- Low Sugar Jelly – made with natural products, without all of the additional sugar found in ordinary jam or jam
On the off chance that you will make these consistently, you ought to put resources into a characteristic peanut butter blender. Attempting to blend it in with a spoon can get untidy.
**Kindly counsel your doctor, enrolled dietitian, or affirmed wellness proficient prior to beginning or changing your eating regimen or exercise program.